Gotha is located between Ocoee and Windermere, about 10 minutes West of Orlando Florida. This city was founded in 1870 by H.A. Hempel, a German immigrant. In honor of Hempel, the main street of Gotha is named after his birthplace of Gotha, Germany.
Many people enjoy Gotha because it is a small town but with close proximity to the theme parks as well as Downtown Orlando. Yellow Dog Eats Café is a quaint restaurant hidden in town and truly a local gem to foodies. Since Gotha is such a small community within Central Florida, residents often travel next door to Windermere restaurants, Winter Garden Village shopping, and Ocoee’s West Oaks mall with movie theater. Gotha is also a short drive to Orlando’s Veranda Park and Universal Studios.
Gotha Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Gotha
- 9019 Aliso Ridge Road GOTHA, FL 34734
- 1295 Melontree Court, Unit 1 GOTHA, FL 34734
- 9146 Lake Fischer Boulevard GOTHA, FL 34734
- 1901 Blackwood Avenue GOTHA, FL 34734
- 9133 Lake Fischer Boulevard GOTHA, FL 34734
Sold Listings in Gotha
- 1618 Red Ruffle Court GOTHA, FL 34734
- 10361 Oakview Pointe Terrace GOTHA, FL 34734
- 9246 Lake Fischer Boulevard GOTHA, FL 34734
Gotha School Data
Gotha School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
- Central Florida Preparatory School
- PK-12, private