Gotha is located between Ocoee and Windermere, about 10 minutes West of Orlando Florida. This city was founded in 1870 by H.A. Hempel, a German immigrant. In honor of Hempel, the main street of Gotha is named after his birthplace of Gotha, Germany.
Many people enjoy Gotha because it is a small town but with close proximity to the theme parks as well as Downtown Orlando. Yellow Dog Eats Café is a quaint restaurant hidden in town and truly a local gem to foodies. Since Gotha is such a small community within Central Florida, residents often travel next door to Windermere restaurants, Winter Garden Village shopping, and Ocoee’s West Oaks mall with movie theater. Gotha is also a short drive to Orlando’s Veranda Park and Universal Studios.
Gotha Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Gotha
- 2000 Lake Fischer Cove Lane GOTHA, FL 34734
Sold Listings in Gotha
- 10401 Windermere Chase Boulevard GOTHA, FL 34734
- 9705 Lake Hugh Dr GOTHA, FL 34734
- 9240 Lake Fischer Boulevard GOTHA, FL 34734
- 9264 Lake Fischer Boulevard GOTHA, FL 34734
- 806 Winder Oaks Drive GOTHA, FL 34734
- 1234 Melontree Court, Unit 1234 GOTHA, FL 34734
- 2030 Lake Fischer Cove Lane GOTHA, FL 34734
Gotha School Data
Gotha School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
Posted on February 11, 2013 at 12:38 pm by Jake Johnson