Orlando isn’t just for the mouse loving or thrill seeking individual nor is it just a famous place because of the variety of attractions or history. Orlando is the city you will want to live year round and call home. Here are our top 5 reasons you should make the move to the beautiful city of Orlando.
1. Places to Go, People to See, Things to Do. There is plenty to do and see in Orlando. Not just home to Disney, Orlando is also home to Universal Studios, SeaWorld, and more than 4 water parks. See a concert at The House of Blues or at The Hard Rock or escape to Downtown Disney Marketplace or CityWalk after a rough day at the office. If going to the beach is more your style, we have plenty of sandy beaches for you to experience and just a short distance from Orlando.
2. Tired of Chain Restaurants? Did you know that Orlando is the home of delicious restaurants, cafes and themed dining experiences? Don’t worry if you are still looking forward to dining out at your favorite chain, we have those too and in fact many started their businesses right in the city of Orlando.
3. Poolside relaxation is calling. Orlando is known for its beautiful weather and climate. Over 95% of the year, Orlando gets sunshine. Partake in the great outdoors and enjoy some recreation activities in this great city. Orlando is the place with sunny weather and a very desirable climate.
4. Employment Opportunities. Orlando’s tourism industry is always looking for quality workers. There are fantastic opportunities in the hospitality field with an easy commute.
5. Looking for an investment property? Orlando is a great place to buy investment property. Since vacations are big here in Orlando, there is a need for quality vacation rentals for all of our visitors.
Orlando is ideal for all ages. Contact a Real Estate Agent today to learn more about homes available for sale in Orlando!